1/27/2011

New Evidence That T. Rex Was Hunter, Not Scavanger

Tyrannosaurus rex hunted like a lion, rather than regularly scavenging like a hyena, reveals new research published in the journal Proceedings of the Royal Society B.

Why I am interesting for this article?

I am interested in this article because, we did not know that the T.Rex was a hunter. For me, this article is going to be an Impact to the world because the oldest science says something that it was wrong and this year, the zoological scientist showed that the T-Rex was a hunter, not scavenger. Also because I like animals, from the ancient times to the present century and when I read this article I was surprised.
I found out that doesn't is that two species can possess similar physical features, always has different way to hunt.

What connections can I draw from this article to my life?
My connection of this article to my life is that I like all animals and I was surprised that the T.Rex was a hunter (Something that was not know for the people) and I also discovered that Scientific research can change the truth, the truth is not absolute, is relative.

The link of this article: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/01/110126081714.htm

1 comentario:

  1. You need to provide a summary for this article and make the source a link so people can click right onto the source. Good Effort.

    ResponderEliminar